Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Ambrosia Romper!

I have been feeling REALLY pouty lately, and it made me wanna show off a look I made a while back that reminds me of how I feel I mentally look when I act like this.



I love this look because the romper is AMAZINGLY cute, and it looks a little youthful, fun, yet somehow a bit mature all at the same time. I really like being able to mix 'childish' things like rompers with mature looks. I see no reason why an 'age' should change what we can wear.

ROMPERS FOR LIFE. <3



This week's CoaB looks awesome, andand I miiight have a friend doing it with me! You might get not only a coab but a twoferone. O:!!! Keep an eye out lovies. <3



THE GOODIES
Body Stuff;
::Hair::
Trixie in Mocha by Truth

Clothing Stuffs;
::Romper::
Mesh Teddy Bear Romper by Ambrosia
(Comes with the bear ears!)
::Blouse::
Romantic Tops in Red by Honey Kitty
(Second Floor Lucky Board, I believe! O:)
::Socks::
Ribbon Socks in White by Hal Hina
::Shoes::
Rocking Horse Shoes in Crimson/Dark by Wishbox

Extras && Accessories;
::Necklace::
Chocolate Cream Necklace in Milk by Honey Kitty
::Earrings::
Sweet Bear Earrings by Love Soul
::Ring::
Chocolate Cream Ring in Milk by Honey Kitty
::Ring::
Honey Chocolate Cookie Ring by Honey Kitty
::Bracelet::
Yummy Charm Bracelet by MM


I got my RL lolita dresses today~ Would you like to see me me? Or just SL me? Lemmie know! :'D

0 comments:

Post a Comment